Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Afternoon!

Hi everyone! So here are some more ceremony and reception ideas.
I found these on stylemeprety.com
I really love the back drop of the ceremony and how everyone has sun umbrellas. So pretty.


I love this table setting. The glass ware is amazing and I love the simplicity of the tall candles and the single flowers. really beautiful.

 This is kind of an addition to the glass blue bottles that I posted about yesterday. I love the vintage flower holders.. They don't have to be blue but I think they look pretty and when places with the right flowers they really make a statement.

2 comments:

  1. cute!! love the sugar candy too.. we do that at my work for the coffees.. could be a fun touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fits pic too.. sun umbrellas are awesome! thats a great idea. also love the canopy thingy.. not sure what its formal name is but I like the detailing on that one!

    ReplyDelete