Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It has been a while....

Hi my little love bugs! I miss you!! And I know that you miss me adding things to the blog. Well let me first start off by saying that I have finally picked an AMAZING wedding planner. Her name is Trina and I think I love her... Her and her team are extremely creative and I cannot wait to start putting everything together.. finally. With all of that being said I have been trying to gather some more ideas as to what I think I might be looking for with the wedding and all that jazz.

So to start off I was looking more into the dresses... I know that you have some concerns with length. I found this dress at Miss Me. It is super cute and has a great length to it. Let me know what your thougths are. I think this will look so good on ALL of you.. My only concern is that it looks like it tapers in on the bottom.. But as an idea I think this is a good option.. I am liking the one shoulder.. I don't know why...

http://www.missme.com/mmcd1027-navy.html

Next is more color ideas.. These are for the boys.. I really like how the suits have these pops of colors .. Again not these exact colors but I think they are really cute and not boring. I love the blue gray suit with the pop of red.. Exactly the kind of thing that I want to go for ..



Thoughts please and thank you! xoxoxoox

2 comments:

  1. agree on everything here. like the one shoulder look.. and the really like the suits. very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. the not-tux look will definitely vibe with the beach...pop of color can be anything that'll coordinate with us and the rest of the wedding/scenery.

    PS dibs on the guy with the long hair on the right...no?

    ReplyDelete